Are you wondering how to get access to your child’s iPhone or Android cell phone and track all calls and messages? TeenSafe is definitely what you need! Using TeenSafe cell phone tracking app you can keep your teenager safe. If you are using TeenSafe the questions like ‘what takes your child so long to get home,’ ‘who your kid is texting with’ or ‘what photo does your kid make with his phone camera and post online in social media’ will disappear. You will not have so many reasons to worry about. This surveillance app can protect your child and your family.
Speaking About TeenSafe
We can’t forbid our children to use cell phones, tablets, and computers. We also can’t control our kids’ phone activities just because we can not be next to them 24 hours a day. Using cell phones, tablets, computers, the internet, social networks our children have got great new possibilities for communication, studying and self-development. But at the same time, reckless behavior and online activities can become a real threat to kids’ safety. So TeenSafe was designed for parents who want to take care of their children and want to avoid different dangers that can appear online.
TeenSafe is a reliable spy app that specializes in monitoring teens and allows tracking your child’s phone or tablet easy and without any special skills. With the help of this app, you will be able to track all phone activities of your children, such as call logs, messages, browser history, GPS location of the target device, etc. So if there is any information which you think your child might hide from you or if you are not sure about his safety just buy the subscription and try all advantages of easy monitoring of your kid’s device with TeenSafe.
Features of TeenSafe Phone and Text Spy App
TeenSafe is a spy application that allows monitoring your teen’s phone or tablet. It provides a complex set of features that all together will give you a full picture of your child’s activities. TeenSafe will give you an opportunity to:
- Monitor all incoming as well as outgoing calls. Sign into your personal account, and you will be able to view the list of all incoming and outgoing calls. The information on numbers and contact names will also be available as well as the date of all made calls and even the duration of all calls;
- Track and read all text messages. Spy on all sent and received SMS messages and iMessages. The owner of the target device may delete messages which he doesn’t want anybody to know. But the app will give you access to deleted messages too;
- Spy on chats on numerous messengers. You will get the access to the chats on messengers like WhatsApp, Kik Messenger. You will also see photos and other files which were sent or received through these messengers;
- Hack someone’s Instagram accounts. Track all published posts, comments, photos, pictures, videos, and even a list of followers with the help of TeenSafe;
- Track the GPS location of the target device. You will not worry about the location of your child. You need to open your personal account online, and the current location of your kid will be displayed on the map. You will also be able to see a history of the locations of the target device;
- Determine GPS boundaries. You can determine the boundaries of the territory where your children can move, and you wouldn’t worry about his safety. The app will send you an alert if you child crosses these boundaries;
- View the address book of your child’s phone. You can easily view all contact information that is stored in the address book of your child’s phone that you monitor;
- Track browser history. You can see all visited websites, favorite sites, all bookmarks, etc.;
- Spying on someone’s phone with the help of TeenSafe you will have an ability to track all installed applications. You can also block some apps or intercept different functions of the applications.
Providing these features TeenSafe can give you a complex set of certain information that you need to know in order to be sure about your child’s safety.
Is It Legal to Monitor Your Child with TeenSafe?
When deciding to spy on someone’s phones, tablets or web activities you should remember about the right to privacy. Every person has the right to privacy and either government or individual should not violate it. That’s why you shouldn’t monitor someone’s phone without them knowing if you don’t’ know to violate the norm of the law. For example, if you want to track corporate phones of your employees they should be aware of this.
But this rule is inapplicable when we talk about spying on our kids’ phones. Monitoring phones and tablets of minors (children who are younger than 18 years old) by their parents is not prohibited by law. If you are a parent of the teen or legal guardian you have a legal right to track your child’s cell phone activities, such as calls, messages, web history, photos and so on.
Advantages and Disadvantages of TeenSafe
Advantages of TeenSafe
- TeenSafe doesn’t require can work jailbreaking of iOS phones and rooting of the Android phones;
- The app gives the opportunity to track many devices for the same price;
- There is a free trial version of the app using of which can help to make a decision;
Disadvantages of TeenSafe
- You will not be able to see images or videos were sent via texts;
- Live chat is not available on the website of the service;
- The customer support team is not available 24/7.
How Much Does TeenSafe Cost?
As we have already mentioned before TeenSafe has a free trial version available on their official website.
Just enter your First name, Last name, email and password and enjoy your free version for one week. TeenSafe ’s regular price is $14.95 for a monthly subscription.